|Click on each step of the RM Process below to learn more:|
RM Provider & Educator... with RM Certification
Why participate in RM Certification Training to become an RM Provider and RM Educator?
- Because practitioners, their clients, their team, their network-contacts love to live the life that is achieved with mastering RM
How to become an RM Provider and Educator?
- Register for 1st year of RM Certification training here »
- Learn the content (1-5 below) of RM clinical and business systems... including the categories in the RM Training image below...
- Complete a competency viva demonstrating proficiency with the RM Process... and earn the title Ridgway Method Certified Practitioner (RMCP)
- Participate in ongoing mentoring, hands-on, and online modules... support to allow each practitioner to implement in a way that suits them and their business best
- Progress to demonstrating competency with teaching RM and achieve the title of Ridgway Method Certified Educator (RMCE)
- Only RMCP & RMCE practitioners are permitted to use the 'Ridgway Method' name to promote their services... under a licensing agreement
RMCPs can promote, and are promoted, as 'Providers' of RM
RMCEs can promote, and are promoted, as providers & 'Educators' of RM
RM Certification Training.... How is it done?
- Individual Mentoring sessions with Michael Ridgway | Topics are tailored with participant's priorities from RM Clinical and Business systems
- Small Group Mentoring Sessions with Michael Ridgway | Topics are priority RM Clinical and Business systems
- RMCP Group Mentoring Sessions with Michael Ridgway facilitating | All RMCPs attend for bigger-picture mentoring and peer support
- Observations of RM in practice at RMCP locations
- Individual e-mail support and group private forum support
RMCPs are replicating the success below... Michael Ridgway explains what that means to him:
|See an example of outcomes with RM Certification with the graphs and video below:|
Video summary: Note: Individual results vary
- Aaron Wilson RMCP... "I will be presenting the transformations we have made... with implementing RM Systems
- Within 18-months we have more than doubled our team... 100% increase in business income... with only 33% increase in client sessions
- I now see clients for 22-hours a week on average... which gives me time to work on the business, mentoring the junior staff, and increase professional development
- ... We are able to produce better outcomes and more consistent results for our clients... have greater consistency between therapists...
- Created workplace conditions that help attract and retain like-minded staff...
- Making these [RM Certification] changes has dramatically improve their worklife balance and has helped us to create a working environment where we all look further forward to coming to work each day..."